As a premier Florida retirement community, we’re dedicated to providing luxury senior living that fits your multifaceted desires. To do this, we’ve mastered the art of taking a holistic approach to continuing wellness at Abbey Delray South. The first step? Finding out what you need to live your best life each day, then making it a reality.
Our residents find abundant wellness opportunities at their fingertips. Our purposeful programming empowers you to embrace critical successful-aging elements like intellectual, physical, social, and spiritual well-being. Instead of a one-size-fits-all approach, our team works with residents individually to develop a roadmap for their future health.
We begin with a wellness review to explore your personal goals. Together, we’ll identify areas you’re already doing well in, and those where you’d like to grow to help you be healthier and happier. After that, we’ll customize a wellness plan that suits you, composed of engaging senior living activities.
Come see what senior health and wellness your way could look like at Abbey Delray South. Use the contact form on this page and ask about our well-rounded approach to wellness.
Curious about the holistic health and wellness activities for senior living available at Abbey Delray South? Here are just a few of our enviable senior activities and benefits aimed at elevating your lifestyle.
Take Care of Your Body: SENIOR FITNESS
- Choose from over 20 classes in the fitness center each week.
- Luxuriate and do laps in the pool, or take up ballroom dancing to merge your exercise with music.
- Eat delicious meals that are actually good for you.
Challenge Your Mind: MENTAL WELLBEING
- Explore a new creative outlet like painting, singing in the chorus, or playing ukulele.
- Discover more about the world through discussion groups, lectures and cultural events.
- Stay sharp by learning new computer skills, bridge and mahjong, or by joining a trivia team.
Build Up Your Spirit: CREATING A LIFE OF MEANING
- Develop meaningful friendships with the fascinating people around you.
- Nurture your faith through studies, classes and services.
- Find purpose and connection through volunteering and serving others with your skills.